As an international awarding winning presenter, Megan is renowned for her engaging presentation style and ability to communicate complex topics to lay audiences. Megan also works closely with the media translating the latest scientific research into public interest articles.
During her PhD Megan presented at eight International conferences and was awarded best presentation at three.
Recent invited presentations:
- International Conference of the Cyprus Dietetic & Nutrition Association – Cyprus
- Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh Gastroenterology Symposium- Edinburgh
- Food Matters Live- Free-from, Allergy and Intolerance seminar- London
- King’s College London 1-day Irritable Bowel Syndrome course- London
- King’s College London 3-day low FODMAP diet course: Introduction to FODMAPs- London
- FameLab Australia, British Council- Perth, Australia